update: march 26th, 2020; 07.00 pm
Monday march 23th 2020, the government announced that professions involving physical contact may no longer work. Physiotherapy is mentioned as part of the healthcare that patients may still see. However, there are strict conditions attached to this:
- As little face-to-face contact as possible
- If face-to-face contact is necessary, we will work with personal protection measures (mask, gloves, apron and glasses)
- As many video or telephone consultations as possible!
adjustments Physiotherapy Zwaansvliet as of March 24th 2020:
- We have adjusted our opening hours and kept them to a minimum. Our opening hours are 08.00 am -12.00 pm on Monday til Friday
- Only a part of the team is working. For this reason, you may not receive the treatment from your own physiotherapist. The physiotherapist uses protective clothing.
- We only treat patients with acute complaints or patients for whom physiotherapy is highly necessary.
- You should always call for an appointment! The practice is not open to people who want to enter without an appointment (see procedure below)
- There is no Medical Fitness until June 1, 2020
- Patients with an increased risk (elderly or lung patients) are no longer treated as long as the risk of contamination is high.
Telephone contact or video contact:
- To be able to guide you in your recovery, we can conduct a telephone consultation. This is only possible by appointment. You must call to make an appointment.
- In addition, we have a system where we use video calling: this allows us to check, for example, whether you are performing the exercises with you are doing properly. Please contact us to make an appointment for this.
- These appointments are covered with your extra healthcare insurance.
Visit to our practice:
You can only visit our practice, and the other care providers in Medisch Centrum Zwaansvliet, if you have an appointment! Only the pharmacy is open to people without an appointment (with screening!)
If you have any of the symptoms below, we request that you DO NOT visit our practice or the Medical Center. Please contact your physiotherapist, your general practitioner or care provider by telephone for further information.
The symptoms and risks associated with the Corona virus are:
- coughing, sneezing and / or sore throat even if symptoms are minor or longer existing
- recently visited a geographical risk area or have had direct contact with a (diagnosed) Corona patient
Before you may enter the Medical Center, a screening is performed. Which also includes your temperature. We request that you cooperate with these procedure and if you are requested to leave the building, please comply! This in connection with your and our health.
Information with these instructions is posted on all entrance doors of the Medical Center and the areas of the care providers. Please comply with these instructions!
We apologize for any inconvenience. We rely on your cooperation so we can leave this unfortunate situation behind us soon as possible.
Welcome to Physiotherapy Zwaansvliet.
Physiotherapy Zwaansvliet is located in Medical Centre Zwaansvliet. In this spacious medical centre in Amsterdam Buitenveldert various disciplines collaborate to provide the best possible customised care. Go to mczwaansvliet.nl to find out about the all-in healthcare package offered by Medical Centre Zwaansvliet.
When you enter the medical centre you will find the practice of Physiotherapy Zwaansvliet on your right. The practice has six large therapy rooms and a roomy gym containing the latest training facilities. There are seven therapists (physiotherapists and manual therapists) in attendance, each with his/her own field of expertise. We aim to provide high quality, easily accessible care with a personal touch. Together with you we will do our utmost to improve your moving capacity in a healthy manner and as quickly as possible. Please visit our reception desk or book an appointment by telephone or online.
Medical exercising groups
Open on workdays from 07:00 – 21:00;
Appointments at short notice;
Contracts with all health insurance companies;
Referrals of family doctors or specialists not required.
Physiotherapy Zwaansvliet offers the following expertise:
1081 AP Amsterdam
Mondays – Thursdays: 07:00 – 21:00
Fridays: 07:00 – 18.00
Physiotherapy Zwaansvliet is within easy reach by public transport. Metro line 51 direction Westwijk stops at the corner of Medical Centre Zwaansvliet. And it is just a three-minute walk from the stop in Van Boshuizenstraat.