update: September 25st 2021
Following the further relaxation by the governement , the rules change when you visit our practice.
The use of a mouth cap is no longer mandatory. Of course you can continue to wear this. Employees may also wear a face mask when they come within 1.5 meters of visitors or clients.
The medical fitness groups have been increased to 10 people again. You are no longer obliged to observe the 1,5 meters away, this is an advice. In the coming period, the fitness room will be stripped of the 1.5 meter courses. We do ask that you clean the equipment after use with the available means.
Please take into account the agreements / rules listed below.
PHYSIOTHERAPY ZWAANSVLIET HAS THE FOLLOWING RULES/REGULATIONS
If you would like to make an appointment, this can only be done by telephone or email. The frontdesk is still closed for visitors.
There are also a number of practical precautions that you should take into account:
- If you have COVID-19-related health problems (colds, sneezing, coughing, tightness, increase, fever, smell / taste loss), You are NOT alloud to visit our practice. Please contact us for consultation and / or another form of appointment.
- If one of your family members has complaints or a confirmed COVID-19 infection. You are also NOT alloud to visit our practice. Please contact us for consultation.
- If you have been tested NEGATIVE for COVID-19 recently, but still have complaints as above please contact your physiotherapist for advice. We keep 48 hours without complaints as a timeline after when you can make a new appointment.
- Come alone to your appointment, without a partner or children.
- Bring your own (bath) towel and / or fitted sheet!
- In the waiting room there will only be 3 chairs with a distance of 1.5 meters between them. Please keep your distance from any other patients in the waitingroom. Also keep the 1.5 meters when entering and exiting the waiting room.
- Follow the routing in the center.
- And if you have to sneeze or cough, please put it in a tissue or your elbow.
- We ask you to go to the toilet at home, the toilets in the medical center are closed and you can only use a toilet in extreme emergency.
- You cannot make appointments at the counter. If you want to make an appointment, reschedule or cancel, please call 020-6440070 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT OUR PRACTICE:
You can only visit our practice and the other care providers in the Zwaansvliet Medical Center as usual.
If you have any of the complaints below, we request that you DO NOT visit our practice and the Medical Center. Please contact the physiotherapist, the general practitioner or the care provider where you are under treatment by telephone for further information.
The complaints are:
- coughing, sneezing and / or sore throat. Also minor or longer existing complaints are included.
- have recently been in a risk area or in direct contact with a (proven) COVID-19 patient.