update: November 5st 2020
Because of the amended rules by the national government and the Amsterdam city our measures have been adjusted.
FROM 1 OCTOBER THE USE OF A MOUTH CAP IS MANDATORY!
Not much will change and we can continue to deal with your complaints together with you.
The following applies to the participants of the medical fitness: Medical fitness does NOT fall under group training. You exercise individually. This makes it allowed to exercise with more than 2 people in the same room. The exercise room is designed to maintain the 1.5 meters and the group size is limited.
Please read the agreements below carefully.
Physiotherapy Zwaansvliet and Medical Center Zwaansvliet are fully equipped for more visitors, taking into account the Covid-19 measures. See further on this page for more information.
Please take into account the agreements / rules listed below.
PHYSIOTHERAPY ZWAANSVLIET HAS THE FOLLOWING RULES/REGULATIONS
If you would like to make an appointment, this can only be done by telephone or email. The frontdesk is still closed for visitors.
There are also a number of practical precautions that you should take into account:
- If you have COVID-19-related health problems (colds, sneezing, coughing, tightness, increase, fever, smell / taste loss), You are NOT alloud to visit our practice. Please contact us for consultation and / or another form of appointment.
- If one of your family members has complaints or a confirmed COVID-19 infection. You are also NOT alloud to visit our practice. Please contact us for consultation.
- If you have been tested NEGATIVE for COVID-19 recently, but still have complaints as above please contact your physiotherapist for advice. We keep 48 hours without complaints as a timeline after when you can make a new appointment.
- Come alone to your appointment, without a partner or children.
- Bring your own (bath) towel and / or fitted sheet!
- In the waiting room there will only be 3 chairs with a distance of 1.5 meters between them. Please keep your distance from any other patients in the waitingroom. Also keep the 1.5 meters when entering and exiting the waiting room.
- Follow the routing in the center.
- And if you have to sneeze or cough, please put it in a tissue or your elbow.
- We ask you to go to the toilet at home, the toilets in the medical center are closed and you can only use a toilet in extreme emergency.
- You cannot make appointments at the counter. If you want to make an appointment, reschedule or cancel, please call 020-6440070 or e-mail: email@example.com
TELEPHONE CONTACT OR VIDEO CONTACT:
If you cannot or do not want to come to the practice, there is the possibility to be able to guide you in your rehabilitation. In that case we can have a telephone consultation or a video consultation. This is only possible by appointment. You must call to make an appointment.
The above forms of treatment are reimbursed by the insurance from the supplementary insurance.
VISIT OUR PRACTICE:
You can only visit our practice and the other care providers in the Zwaansvliet Medical Center if you have an appointment! Only the pharmacy is open to people without an appointment (but with screening!)
If you have any of the complaints below, we request that you DO NOT visit our practice and the Medical Center. Please contact the physiotherapist, the general practitioner or the care provider where you are under treatment by telephone for further information.
The complaints are:
- coughing, sneezing and / or sore throat. Also minor or longer existing complaints are included.
- have recently been in a risk area or in direct contact with a (proven) COVID-19 patient.
Before you can enter the Medical Center, a screening is performed. Which also includes your temperature. We request that you cooperate with this and if you are requested to leave the building, please comply! This in connection with your and our health.