update: July 1st 2020
Physiotherapy Zwaansvliet and Zwaansvliet Medical Center are organized to see more visitors. Of course we will follow the COVID-19 measures. See further on this page for more information.
Please take into account the agreements / rules listed below.
PHYSIOTHERAPY ZWAANSVLIET HAS THE FOLLOWING RULES/REGULATIONS
If you would like to make an appointment, this can only be done by telephone or email. The desk is still closed!
There are also a number of practical precautions that you should take into account:
- If you have COVID-19-related health problems (colds, sneezing, coughing, tightness, increase, fever, smell / taste loss), please contact us for consultation and / or another form of appointment.
Even if one of your family members has complaints or a confirmed COVID-19 infection, we ask you not to come without prior consultation.
- Come alone to your appointment, without a partner or children.
- Bring your own (bath) towel and / or fitted sheet!
- In the waiting room there will only be 3 chairs with a distance of 1.5 meters between them. Please keep your distance from any other patients in the waitingroom. Also keep the 1.5 meters when entering and exiting the waiting room.
- Follow the routing in the center.
- And if you have to sneeze or cough, please put it in a tissue or your elbow.
- We ask you to go to the toilet at home, the toilets in the medical center are closed and you can only use a toilet in extreme emergency.
- You cannot make appointments at the counter. If you want to make an appointment, reschedule or cancel, please call 020-6440070 or e-mail: email@example.com
- There is no medical fitness until at least July 1st 2020
TELEPHONE CONTACT OR VIDEO CONTACT:
If you cannot or do not want to come to the practice, there is the possibility to be able to guide you in your rehabilitation. In that case we can have a telephone consultation or a video consultation. This is only possible by appointment. You must call to make an appointment.
The above forms of treatment are reimbursed by the insurance from the supplementary insurance.
VISIT OUR PRACTICE:
You can only visit our practice and the other care providers in the Zwaansvliet Medical Center if you have an appointment! Only the pharmacy is open to people without an appointment (but with screening!)
If you have any of the complaints below, we request that you DO NOT visit our practice and the Medical Center. Please contact the physiotherapist, the general practitioner or the care provider where you are under treatment by telephone for further information.
The complaints are:
- coughing, sneezing and / or sore throat. Also minor or longer existing complaints are included.
- have recently been in a risk area or in direct contact with a (proven) COVID-19 patient.
Before you can enter the Medical Center, a screening is performed. Which also includes your temperature. We request that you cooperate with this and if you are requested to leave the building, please comply! This in connection with your and our health.