update: February 18th, 2022
Following new government measures, the rules also change when you visit our practice.
Wearing a facemask is a request in our practice.
The facemask can be removed during exercises.
We still ask you to maintain the 1,5 meters as much as possible and to clean the equipment after use with the available resources.
Please take into account the agreements/rules mentioned below.
PHYSIOTHERAPY ZWAANSVLIET HAS THE FOLLOWING RULES/REGULATIONS
If you would like to make an appointment, you can do so by telephone or e-mail. The counter is open again for visitors without an appointment.
There are also a number of precautions in practice that you should take into account:
- If you have COVID-19-related health problems (cold, sneezing, cough, tightness, increase, fever, smell / taste loss), you are still NOT allowed to come to your appointment! Please contact us for consultation and/or another form of appointment.
- If you have done a PCR-test because of symptoms or because you have been in contact with a positive tested person? These rules apply:
- POSITIVE PCR test: you can make an appointment after 5 days and 24 hours without symptoms
- NEGATIVE PCR-test: You can make an appointment after 24 hours without symptoms
- Keep coming to your appointment alone as much as possible, without a partner or children.
- Bring your own (bath) towel and/or fitted sheet!
- Observe the 1.5 meters as much as possible if you can.
- If you have to sneeze or cough, please do so into a tissue or your elbow.
- Make appointments at the counter again. It is easier to make, reschedule or cancel an appointment by calling 020-6440070 or email: email@example.com
VISIT OUR PRACTICE:
You can only visit our practice and the other care providers in the Zwaansvliet Medical Center as usual.
If you have any of the complaints below, we request that you DO NOT visit our practice and the Medical Center. Please contact the physiotherapist, the general practitioner or the care provider where you are under treatment by telephone for further information.
The complaints are:
- coughing, sneezing and / or sore throat. Also minor or longer existing complaints are included.
- have recently been in a risk area or in direct contact with a (proven) COVID-19 patient.